Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am a Youtube Fan...

YOUTUBE, ANYONE?


Some of us are hooked to Farmville in FaceBook, I am addicted to You Tube. I must have posted already more than a 100 clips, and when I checked the most viewed, I found out that Pangasinan Song, vers. 2 is number one. It contains clips of Dahman's party last Summer. It was held in Tayug, his hometown. His guests from the DC Board were Rain and Osang. Former is from Manaoag, latter is from Mangaldan a nearby town.

A fast rising video clip is Marcie's Locks for Love video wherein she showed how she donated a lock of her very long hair to a Foundation that makes wigs for children below 18 who are suffering from certain illnesses.

I do not know why certain videos get high viewer ratings. I just create certain ones according to some archived materials I have in my Hard Drive or among my old 8 mm. video tapes. The old 8mm. tapes, I found out are still very usable in You Tube. You do not need to go to HD.

What is important is the content of the video. It is WHAT is inside, HOW the idea is expressed and of course, the clarity of the images as well as the over all significance of the message.

For me, this hobby is still a part of the constantly broadening technology called the Information Highway...

No comments: