Friday, July 23, 2010

POEMS FROM RAIN'S BLOG

101 Strings - Love Is Blue .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


LIFE'S LITTLE LESSONS
Life's little lessons,
Aren't easy to learn
Sometimes you're uplifted
Sometimes you are burned!

People step on foreign soil
Hoping to get comfortable
But dreams are so elusive,
Some can't do it, some are able..

What's very, very important
Are virtues of old,
Hope, Love and Faith
Are much better than gold

If we struggle and work hard,
In any kind of endeavour
In the end we will be showered
With gifts which we will savour!

--Rain (September 22, 2009)

THE LITTLE GIRL
WITH THE LONG BLACK HAIR


There was a little girl with long, black hair
Her face was cute, with such lovely eyes
She stayed in a store under a big, green house
That place for me is paradise

Aside from the girl inside this store
Were jars of pastries, biscuits and rice cakes too
Each time I go to church with my Mom
I begged to her "Oh please, let's see what's new"


So every Sunday morning we would go
And I stared at the wonders inside
I would see her there in the corner
She was silent but to me she always smiled

Then we dropped by again one time
And I asked the owner on that Sunday
"Where is that little girl that always sit here
Why is she not here today?"

"Somebody came and took her away"
The man in the store explained to me
"Why did she go, I love her so."
" Its her I really want to see!"

I broke in tears and begged my Mom
Let's go home now I am so sad"
I never told her I saved some coins
Now its too late, and then I felt so bad

My Mom said, "My dear little girl
Do not be silly, there are other toys around"
"Yes, but she's the special doll for me
I saved for her, and now she's gone..."

for rain
from Anonymous


Monday, February 16, 2009


Love

by Susan Villanueva



Love has no season,


It has no clime…


It transcends smoothly


with the passage of time...





It touches us


from birth to our death.


It is with us in each gasps,


in each and every breath...





Our lives are sustained


by our efforts to Love…


Love holds us up


to the end of the day



when the light


fades away…..




A LITTLE RAIN
"Into each life some Rain must fall"

and so goes a pretty song

A little rain is good for my soul

It helps me move along



Vancouver's hills are mesmerizing

The soft rain keeps them green

And somehow seeing is believing

Its beauty has to be seen...



But there are days when rain pours out

Like blood upon my brow

My heart then wants to cry and shout

"Oh let me go home now!"



Eventually comes the soothing voice

"Fear not, I'm with you always,"

Indeed I let Him dominate my choice

Then I can sleep in peace...

No comments: