Thursday, July 22, 2010

Through the Years by AG***

Willie Nelson - You Were Always On Mind .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


Beloved, you should have known without my telling,
That you are the reason why I enjoy the joys of living,
That to live a life when you are far out of sight,
Is like living in the dark devoid of a guiding light.

You should know how much I love holding your hand,
Whenever we leave footprints that we scatter around,
The fun, the laughter we had with all the hugs and kisses,
Those are treasures I keep along with your sweet caresses.

Whenever you are with me, my heart races out of bound,
Because the effect of your touch is very deep and profound.
And I always have pain and heartburn whenever you’re away,
Because I dream and think about you at night and all day.

You should have known how much I love and adore you,
Because never had I said anything that prove untrue,
Remember that no other woman would be in my dream,
Because you are the one and only who would ever use my name....

No comments: