Thursday, July 22, 2010

I FELL OUT OF A CHRISTMAS TREE by Little Rita Faye

I started searching for really old tunes which I heard long, long time ago.I found this item entitled I FELL OUT OF A CHRISTMAS TREE..If you are born in the same time slot as me ( try 1942) and you were in Asingan during the 50s, with a battery operated radio, when you start hearing this cute song, then you know that Christmas is just around the corner..The singer is Little Alice Faye and she sounds like a nice little girl when the song was recorded. But I am sure she would look like your grandmother now a days, that is if she is still alive. My message is this..If you want to search for old songs, the Internet ( Google ) is the place to go. Before i typed in the title, I told myself, there is no way the song is in the net..But, miracle of miraces, IT IS THERE..!

Little Rita Faye - I Fell Out Of A Christmas Tree .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

No comments: