Tuesday, May 22, 2007

BIRTHDAY GREETINGS FROM

BERNADETTE COSTES SOMERVILLE

Happy Birthday again dad!
Here are some pictures from the tulip festival.
Sorry i couldn't take any more of the actual tulips, mom..
they were really pretty but we were running out of time.
b

My youngest daughter Bernadette, now residing in Ottawa. She is with her son, Dillon and daughter Chloe. Chloe is a spitting image of her Mom when Berna was of her age...

 

I have a photo of Berna, same age, doing the same thing, picking flowers from the Canadian National Exhibition grounds...

 

Dillon, my only grandson ( among 5 grandaughters ). In my family tree, my family name will soon dissapear....What's in a name anyway, a rose by any name is still a rose, Bill S. once said. And this guy is not Bill Sykes...:)

 

Berna's husband is Scottish. Dillon and Chloe looks more "Filipinish?."....:)

No comments: