Monday, May 28, 2007

comments, etc...

from V.de Leon

Nice sharing.Memories are the bridge of bonding.I treasure every bit of memories with my kids just like you.My youngest ,Courtney,  won the 100 meter dash 1st place 2 weeks ago also and got her medal,too.She  is always in the academic honor roll.I am happy to share it with you.

She, too, of course is a Pangasinense like you and me.Aren't we (yes we are! )..Yesterday, her soccer team was in a championship game-they lost by penalty kick.She gets admiration of  most parents in her ability  of playing:she runs fast!.

Thanks for sharing your joy-my joy also.

from SS

Upon waking up today (California time) and opening DC, I saw you have bounced back to vitality after the May 21-22 "free for all" at both MMB and DC. I now call these two days the "dark period" for both boards. I knew that on May 21, your birthday, you were in the best of moods because you even posted early in the day: "Thanks Mark!!!!! First time I received so many birthday greetings!!!!!!"

On the following day (May 22), however, your mood and Rain’s have taken a downturn as evidenced the following successive postings on that day:

Vic: Sometime ago, this board is a nice place to visit, for relaxation or respite from

work. Now it became a barbaric free-for-all mud splattering contest. If you are not

ashamed of yourselves throwing crap from behind masks, think of the webmaster

who is spending MONEY..LOTS OF MONEY on this board. and then you just so

you just post your nonsensical idiotic rantings!!! Shame on you!! Shame on you!!!

Vic: My last posting is supposed to be for the other side of the bridge...

Ricky: Whew!!! Thank goodness, Manong Vic. I almost peed in my pants!!!

Vic: Good thing you did not!..:)

Rain: I'm grateful to DAhman because of this site i found my real friends and family...i

always love to post but i became the target of such attack....thanks again DAhman ...

God bless us ALL

That is Rain’s valedictory post above before she stopped posting because "they’re insulting me na". But I noticed the other day she has started posting again, which meant she has already nursed her hurt also. Good for her.

Actually, I was worried about you and about the fate of AJ. Now that I saw you’re back at DC and AJ has started to come off the pressagain, that’s something to celebrate for me. (The 2-liter Bacardi bottle I opened last week is almost gone!) At least for now, DC is back to its intended norm --- discussion board for intelligent and sensible issues. Again, welcome back to VITALITY!

***************

Thanks, SS for the vote of confidence..I do not post much anymore in the DC except for the links..Will leave it to the other posters. But, I went back posting at the Asingan Board. Townmates who know each other accord some token of respect especially to elders ( like me! ). Which is nice...

What really worried me was my inability to use my Blog..I can compose a Blog page complete with photos and text but when I start saving them, my AOL does not do anything..Everyday I searched high and low for a possible solution: went to the control panel..checked the Javascript plug ins ( what is javascript, a kind of coffee mix? ), still of no avail..The last thing I remembered doing today is changing a cache  thingy, from 250 Mgs. to unlimited and I also cleaned up my C drive with the use of  the system tools under the accesories menu. Then I also did a quick Our Father, as a last resort..

After 6 days of cold turkey, I was able to post a blog page into my Journal. Alleluia, PTL!

How did I fix it? I don't know honestly. All I know it worked. maybe it was in one of the steps I did today and I do not know even know why or how I did it..

Just goes to show this blessed PC is still full of tricks, especially to one like me who did not go to a Computer school--# 

No comments: