Saturday, July 28, 2007

A FISHING EXPEDITION...

The Empress went Fishing
 
 
I just came home from my shoppe when my boys told me that we were going fishing...I put on some Tshirt and shorts and here I am.  But I did my Filipino way of fishing I went to the water...thinking that I had a better chance of catching anything...all I caught basically were water weeds....
 
 
 
 
My first fish!! he was so excited to catch this one...first we thought that these were baby fish until we got home and did a research...they were actually full grown bluegill fish...we let a lot of the fish we caught go..thinking that they were just babies, ...I know that if Nana was with us the fish we caught would have been paksiw... This one though came home with us...he is named Skip who now lives happily in our 75 gallon fish tank.
 
 
And another one!
 
 
Little guy, but I think he had much fun!
 
 
Actually Daddy caught the first catch of the day....that wound up in our fish tank at home. 
 
 
I think Scout was the one who caught the fish first
 
 
 think that my hubby is now ready to go back to the hospital at this time and rather deal with gunshot wounds...he spent most of his fishing hours fixing my fishing pole...when I casted on the tree branches most of the time. Scout however opted for a much better way of relaxing...sleeping next to his beloved friend Aiden on the lake bank.
 
MORE PHOTOS TO COME......

No comments: