Monday, July 23, 2007

Ricky and her pet..taken in her house in Cambria

a comment from Ricky ( on Sonny's comment )

Hey Sonny, I have those same shoes, hahaha. I've never been anywhere near the Persian Gulf, so is that "tallest tower in the world" done yet? Are you involve in that project? You know what would be nice is if you can take pictures of the locale and send it to Mang Vic. I'd love to see pictures of Dubai, that is, kung wala ka lang magawa.

Speaking of animals on the road, I once had to maneuver around a dead cow in the middle of the road. This poor thing was belly up with all fours in the air. Three hours later, I passed by the scene as they used a pulley system to move the carcass onto a flatbed tow truck. And one summer, there was a beached whale on our shore, and the locals (including me) went to see this gigantic beast. We were all speculating on how they were going to move this carcass before our town became a ghost town from the stench. I woke up the following morning, went to the beach and it was gone! No one seems to have noticed anything. Our local paper even had to speculate that it was airlifted

##################

The Happy Bunch showing the advantages of good dental care..:) The Morro "rock" is right behind..But sorry guys, no CLIMBING ALLOWED even if you are a seasoned mountain climber..!

No comments: