Monday, August 20, 2007

Meet Jojo, Rowena and Marcie

Rowena with Marcie. I believe they were classmates before at the Rizal Academy

 

Jojo and Rowena Delmendo

 

Spongebob squarepants, Jojo, Oweng ( Rowena ) and Marcie. The family pet looks on.

 

Hi Manong Vic,

..Been busy lately, visitors come and go then one day, we visited Jojo and Oweng.   We were with them for a couple of hours.  I told him about you as his ninong he couldn't believe it because his parents never told him.  He called his Mom while we were there and she confirmed it.  His mother is Gloria Delmendo De Leon. 

Marcie

*****

Marcie added some photos about the books/magazines she is about to send..

Speaking of the box,  it's almost full with our collections.  I took some pictures before I put them in.

I put 2 board games that were never open. They were  gifts from my in-laws to my children that they already have.  Sorry they won't give up their Harry Potter's books.  Maybe I can find those books in our library fall sale.  The library is just around the corner of our house.
 
 
 
 
Thank you, Marcie. I am sure many of our townmates abroad would do the same now that there is a building, shelves and some  volunteers ready to help out in this unique literacy project for the Asinganian youth!
 

 

No comments: