Friday, May 9, 2008

feedbacks from Van

FEED BACKS..feedbacks...Feedbacks...feed

Indeed spring is all what  we want for but there will always be winter , summer or fall in life that we must go through. But then, we know that spring  will come.It will come  and life  goes on.Happy spring.---It reminds me of my Dad's favorite song--Springtime In The Rockies.

Thank you for that cute simple  vivid story  that epitomizes spring.It is a fleeting joy and feeling of peace reading it.


Van

That song is the favorite  of the Senior's home where I volunteer. They still enjoy singing it. They must have done it already a hundred times. Their faces are happy each time they warble it, though I know that their their springtime ( their youth ) is already past behind them.---#

Vic

******************

Vic, Very seriously. I want to get the direction to that Santa Anan, Asingan by the river.I want to swim too in that clean river where there are no carabaos upstream.

Oh!!! what a feeling to swim in a flowing river .


Van
Thank you so much in advance. Again, kumusta.I enjoy looking at the pictures.They speak a thousand words....

********

HI Van,

From Bayambang, proceed to Sta Maria de Pila, then take the long bridge going to Asingan. But instead of going to the town proper, go instead to Bantog or Ariston..Meaning turn right when you get to the first crossroad. Going left will bring you to Asingan. Going straight might bring you to Binalonan or San Manuel. Once you reach  Ariston, you can ask directions from the owner of a resort Crystal Glades on how to reach Sta. Ana.

To tell you honestly I have never gone to Sta. Ana yet. But I know Sta Ana is already close to Ariston.

After seeing how wide the river is ( seems to be as wide as the Mississipi or the Rio Grande ) my travel lust started to itch.---#

--vic

No comments: