Saturday, May 3, 2008

A night to remember

Very impressive. The Royal Highnesses were magnificient in their own ways. Arsenia is resplendent.. They looked beautiful and great together. Job well done by Manang Polly. Congratulations! Had the opportunity to meet  them both. I'm so glad I did.  What an experience!

--Marcie  Uson Wise

Here are the photos:

Long live the King and the Queen!

 

Valerie, Arsenia's beautiful daughter..

 

2007 Balikbayan Queen

 

Aurora Agapito and her partner

 

Awarding of bouquets and leis by Marcie Uson Wise and Aurora Agapito

 

During the March..me (Marcie)  and my Mom

 

Fireworks display!

 

Grand March

First Dance

 

Teachers' Group Dance

 

Me (Marcie ) and my Mom

 

A long shot of the Asingan Auditorium ..end of photo essay

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: