Sunday, May 11, 2008

(I have been a Dad's girl right from the start. Even  in my postings. Seldom mentioned my Mom. Now on this day, I pay tribute to  her relentless perseverance and selfless love for me. She have loved me from the day I was born--up to now.

This poem is for my mom in Manaoag: on this day of days for all Mothers!)

TO MY MOM
 
Now I fully understand the meaning of Motherhood..
 
The hardship and the pain of being away from my children...
 
But Pain and Pleasure are the two sides of one Coin...
 
 
Hearing their voices over the air waves..and seeing their happy faces
via Broadband (they could see my face too!)
 
I feel undescribable Joy...
 
Yes, my heart grieves
 
but I never forget
 
How to Smile......
 
 
---Rain
Mother's Day  2008
 
( the  picture at the top was e-mailed by my children. Want to share them with you...)

 

No comments: