Saturday, May 10, 2008

MORE INSIGHTS FROM VAN

Vic,
Thank you for the direction on how to reach Santa Ana, Asingan where that river's water seem to be very conducive  for swimming. Yes,  I have the itch too to  go there and swim.Again, thank you so much!!!!!.

I just played golf yesterday and indeed the course and all the vegetation around it are springing it up. The ducks, the geese  , the rabbits,the cots , sqirrels,a few of deer that dot the fairways are gleefully entertatining me.Beautiful panoramic scene rendering the mind body and soul in sync  in PEACE.Again, thank you!!!!


Van

***

My pleasure, Van. Do you know that Sta. Ana was once the scene of a mild "rebellion" during the Spanish times?Check the following link, from one of my other Blogs:

http://journals.aol.ca/mabait42/OLDPANGASINAN/entries/2006/07/07/an-incident-in-sta.-ana-asingan/1147

 

By the way, I learned sometime ago that Sta. Ana is not part of Asingan. It belongs to our neighbouring town, San Manuel.---#

Vic

No comments: