Thursday, October 18, 2007

ANNIE AND THE LADY IN RED

On that Saturday, Annie and I were about to leave  when Annie noted that a lady in red is doing something in her car. She went to her and found out that her keys were stuck between the glass and the slit on the trunk ( I think the guys can describe this better than I do) 

 

This happened in Houston Texas, Bissonnet Street between the South West Freeway at the Filipiniana Restaurant. (the same Place where most of the Pilipinos would watch the Pacqiao fight. 

 It took a while for us to get out the key. Actually the purpose is as long as she can hold on the remote control key and pressed it to open the door it will be a miracle.  Annie work her way out to do that and finally for at least almost an hour under 100degrees centigrade hot weather Annie made it.

Of course I took the pictures featured below. The same afternoon I have to go for the funeral viewing of one of my friends. She's the one that treated Valerie as one of her  daughters. !

Until now my voice is hoarse. I saw Annie's beautiful mom in the viewing that afternoon. I thought Annie will be able to make it but she was not able to due to heavy road constructions all over the place.

Here are photos of Annie helping out the Lady in Red...

I should have listen to Annie not to take Belway 8th route, I miss most of the exits plus it's night time.

Annie is such a wonderful person. She  helps a lot of people when she can.

 

The bottom picture show my nieces, Those in white sweaters are Mark Anthony and Marie Antoinnette my youngest (the twins) Sitiing up front is Michelle and her sister KC De Gracia (Benjamen De Gracia's Daughters and between Mark and Marie is Marilou De Gracia Opina ( Rodolfo Opina of Domampot and Marlyn De Gracia's daughter, whom I meet in the viewing. I got lost going home because of the construction.

- Arsenia

No comments: