Friday, October 12, 2007

from SAMMY
 
That was a nice and wise buy. I couldn't agree more, digital cameras are expensive and sometimes not reliable. Sometimes shots  are not save and also the photographer can pretend taking a shot and can delete it anytime.
 
My son, Sam Christian was teasing me to park my old Canon 115u and buy new digital camera. Aside from too expensive, I have no patience to learn how to operate this new breed of cameras. I guess, I belong to the  old school when it comes to photography. Here are some photos taken with my Canon camera.
 
 

Old man from Baro, Asingan  crossing the "karayan" with his  beast friend.

 

Me and Vina Morales on her visit last September, McAllen, Texas

 

The next photos show how to prepare a caldereta. These was taken  prior to the Barrera- Pacquiao fight. The last photo was taken in the living room while the fight  was going on....

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

photos and captions submitted by

Sammy Antonio

********************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that they called it pinikpikan nga kalding?There goes the pinapaitan  and sinamalagian nga kalding  but seems like Star and Sammy didnt share us the food.I am missing it.The day after the fight,I was in bed all day long and my stomach didnt like any food.Had enough maybe  aside from the free bucket of beer from the manager of the bar since I was the lonesome patron from Pacquiao side.

Anonymous said...

Ay naku naman, anong ginawa n'yo sa goat??? Kaka-awa naman... masarap ba, hehehe