Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Valerie's latest photos...

These are Valerie's recent pictures  that I took .I was coaching her how to walk, smile, pose and poise as well as eye contact to  pretend Judges for the pageant which are her brother and a sister ( the twins Mark Anthony and Marie Antoinnette)

Earlier I have to let her walk with a book on top of her head, same thing I did when I  competed for Miss Pangasinan Pistay Dayat 1977.  I ended up as one of the Finalists with the title of Miss Photogenic 1977.

She will be very busy this week-end for training as well as photo shoots. in preparation for Miss Teen Houstaon U.S.A. The gown on the page is designed for the gown competition, it will be made out of Pina in the Philippines .

It will be shipped prior to November 4 the day of the Miss Teen Houston Pageant.


----Arsenia

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: