Wednesday, February 20, 2008

a family photo...

Amading and Alicia..and one of their grandchildren....

a feedback:

Hi Vic,

YOU ARE A GREAT, SUPERB, INTELLIGENT AND SO ON, VERY POSITIVE WRITER!!!!!  I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU AS AN ASINGANIAN AND AN EXCELLENT FRIEND!

I thought it takes weeks for you to write a column but here it is! Can't believe what I'm reading is true.  It's like I'm just daydreaming.  Never in my life and in my dreams that my story and ours will someday be in the internet!

I still remember that when you graduated in intermediate you were second to Manang Eva!  Are you a Journalist of any Newspaper or magazine?  You're very deserving!  The column's title, wonderful!!!!!

What can I say?  Let my brothers and sisters read this and I'm very sure they will be very happy too.  THANK YOU VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH!!!!  GOD bless and more strength and power for you!!!

Sincerely,

Amadimg

******

No comments: