Thursday, February 7, 2008

Winter blues from Toronto, Ontario

Another Day In Winter City
 
Just a few days ago, we had a snow storm here in the Winter City. Of course what not to expect eh! Classes were cancelled, most people didn't go to work and people like me avoided the road. I love to be kept warm and safe on days like these. The snow storm didn't stop till the night. People in my neighbourhood started coming out and shovelling at twilight. Oh, we just love exchanging pleasantries while working on our driveways and walkways. Everyone was happy cleaning up and turned a dreadful day into a useful one. Mind you, tsismising, I mean exchanging pleasantries was fun.
 
As I woke up this morning, as usual, I turned on the TV and looked out from my window to see how the weather gonna be for the day. Lo and behold! Our driveway and everywhere outside our house glittered. Here we are again I told myself... After a light breakfast I put on my armour and ready for the battle.
 
Despite shovelling tons of snow for the second time in February, I have a relaxing and wonderful moments staying at home. I had the opportunity to watch old movies from previous holidays in the Philippines and most of all I enjoyed watching the white stuff from the sky touching its final destination. It was amazing and spectacular in its own way. --Ayee
 
 
"After a light breakfast I put on my armour and ready for the battle."
 
 
"I'm singing in the .....snow?"
 
 
 
"It's been a blue, blue day, I feel like running away, I feel like running away from it all..."
 
 
 
Look at all that white s....t..:(
 
 
 
Sometimes it is hard to tell whether it is daytime or night time...
 
photos by Ayee
captions by VDC
 
********************************
 
 

No comments: