Wednesday, February 27, 2008

photos from Arsenia

Introducing, the one and only guy who amazed me with his musical talents. He is  Renato (Rey) De Gracia. He does not like to have his picture taken so I took a stolen shot while he was driving. (way to go, Arsenia, and now you published his  photo to be seen by the whole world  ...:D ) He is a solid New York Giants Fan, as well as New York Knicks. He knows his sports.

Above is my recent picture. It's so cold at home and I decided to wear this fur coat he bought me as a gift.

That's how I look when I'm wearing my other pair of eyes.

Please publish these pictures so Rain, Annie, Manang Poly, Archie and others can meet Rey in his side view mood. He plays guitar very well as well as some piano.

Have a good day, every one.

- Fe

p.s. more photos below. One with Miss Texas, and the others are of my beautiful daughter...

 

 

 

 

No comments: