Thursday, February 7, 2008

more winter photos

"T'is the winter of our discontent..."

Barbeque, any one?..:)

 

I am preparing this HUGE ice cream cake for the February birthday celebrants..:D

 

We will eat on this picnic table at the far end of the backyard..for privacy, of course..But don't forget to bring your own snow pants..:)

 

After eating we will have a nice chat on the deck, talking of what we will do come spring 2008...

 

Oooh, I just love winter..I do not have to mow the lawn or rake the leaves and all that boring yard work..:)

 

And when night falls ( or even at daytime ) I have the chance to watch some movies from my DVD collection, half of which are not even opened yet..:)

Yesss..I am getting to like winter. Maybe next year we will move to the Yukon territories, or Yellowknife or maybe  that nice little town called Aklavik ( population: very little ). Will make friends with some Inuits and drive around the tundra with their sleds and Eskimo dogs..:) --- vdc

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos Manong Vic....I am glad I do not have the snow:):)