Saturday, September 22, 2007

a gem of a posting from DC..

Realized something today, something that has been staring me in the face, something I should have told you straight away, something that makes me happy inside.

You are fantastic DC people:

Dahman, lovable tigerger woods/Jip/SOB, opinionated classy Deedee Connors, green-thumbed Mr. Essex Man/Bugsy, eloquent blogger Manong Vic, poetic Rain, prolific reader Kuya DO, best friends forever Mr. g and DQ, sweet under-aged Mystic, sunny Sunrise/Peenay, smart a…leck Arcadio and all his 67 aliases, Pia-nasaan ka nanaman, toothy-smiley-Susie B, now you see me - now you don’t Lorna, far away commander Osang, pldt Justice, Rebel in uniform, elusive MM, mysterious lower case “i” don’t make mistakes, great cook upper case K, disappearing act SS, compassionate Lambong, in hiding Canucks/Nucks/Lew/X’or/itbp, brother Edward, English only Richard, charming Ms. Monroe/gf, newsworthy Annie/Baboon/Oscar, ta rufam Rufa U, ‘padre RT, en-vouge pradada Photogenic, rain’s best friend Li’l Sis, grammar police spawn/wasp, magaling sa baybaying Pilipino Ginalyn, whatever happened to fely from the 50th state, or Sonny and Archie from Asingan, and last but not least, The One and Only “P”, and all the nameless KSPs out there. I think you get the point. You folks are one of the best!!! --- don’t “Back off”, time for a group hug, hehehe…

Yours Truly

Ricky, (ytr.)

Ricky the prolific writer who writes well in 3 languages: English, Ilocano and Pangala..I mean Pangasinan..:)

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ricky, you simply amazed me by your accurate characterization of all DC posters; how fittingly were the words you used to describe each one. More on my “disappearing act” --- actually, I’m a comet which made a “swing by” by the DC sky. On my first appearance, I was almost scorched to extinction, later to find out that the DC is a kitchen and the rule was “If you can’t stand the heat, get out of it.”
    There was one DC episode I can’t forget, I call it a “Dark Day of DC”, a day which coincided with Mr. Vic’s last birthday. If I’m not mistaken, the cataclysmic stage was set by your long mathematical treatises of hyperbolic something followed by the dropping of the “pakaplog” bomb.  Soon, each one was taking potshots at the other and the easy targets got most of the vitriolic “projectiles.” DC was so heated that day that the “exchange of fires” was transferred to MMB, making me tired of crossing the “Bridge” to and fro. At first, I could not post until somebody told me I had to click the “Bridge” icon before posting. At one point, Mr. Vic was so mad that he posted on DC “Shame on you! Shame on you!” followed by “That posting should have been in MMB”. To this, you said “I almost peed.”
    You ended my “swing by” by your post “DANG, NOT FUNNY SS”. Though I’m now traveling in the far reaches of the “pangasinan.org” galaxy, I still maintain DC’s visibility. Thanks for including me in the “group hug” as fantastic people.
The Reunion Pictures posted in DC are uncaptioned but I’ll be damn if you’re not one of those who are in them.

SS