Thursday, November 22, 2007

Nelly Furtado visits Toronto Library

NELLY VISITS QUEEN/SAULTER LIBRARY

Did you know that today Thursday, November 22, Nelly Furtado, the well known pop singer visited the Queen/Saulter Library ?..She was wearing a toque with a very plain, informal get up that NOBODY except a Library staff recognized her. The library staff brought this matter to Miguelita and she approached her.

Then Miguelita introduced herself to Nelly because the dad of her daughter Nevis is Jasper Gahunia. Jasper's ( who is also a record producer ) Mom is from the Philippines. And Miguelita is a close relative of her mom Thelma who belongs to the Tabayoyong family.

Nelly dropped by the library and then she read a story to her child, Nevis while they were in the Children's section.. She dedicated her latest album to her. Upon learning that Miguelita is related to Nevis dad she told her to "hug grandma.." Which she did.

"Did you take a photo?" I asked Miguelita. "No I did not.I did not have my camera with me."

 

She got a hug from Nevis...

 

"Did you get her autograph?"

" I forgot, but my staff got one from her.."

She stayed in the library for almost an hour. From the library, they will be visiting Jasper's Mom Thelma who lives in Toronto.---#

No comments: