Tuesday, January 29, 2008

THE LITTLE GIRL

WITH THE LONG BLACK HAIR

 

There was a little girl with long, black hair

Her face was cute, with such lovely eyes

She stayed in a store under a big, green house

That place for me is paradise

 

Aside from the girl inside this store

Were jars of pastries, biscuits and rice cakes too

Each time I go to church with my Mom

I begged to her "Oh please, let's see what's new"

 

 

So every Sunday morning we would go

And I stared at the wonders inside

I would see her there in the corner

She was  silent but to me she always smiled

 

Then we dropped by again one time

And I asked the owner on that Sunday

"Where is that little girl that always sit here

Why is she not here today?"

 

"Somebody came and took her away"

The man in the store explained to me

"Why did she go, I love her so."

" Its her I really want to see!"

 

I broke in tears and begged my Mom

Let's go home now I am so sad"

I never told her I saved some coins

Now its too late, and then I felt so bad

 

My Mom said, "My dear little girl

Do not be silly, there are other toys around"

"Yes, but she's the special doll for me

I saved for her, and now she's gone..."

 

for rain

from Anonymous

 

 

No comments: