Saturday, January 26, 2008

a priceless photo

this is a classic!!

Oh yeah! Manong here is one  picture that I promised to  Sonny, taken from the old Asingan Sport Center in early 80’s  (if I am not mistaken that was 1982). To tell  you the truth this is my second time to see this picture since my mom gave it back to me  .


The game was our team Western Poblacion Vs. Dupac. While we were playing some of my fellow teammates whispered in my ear telling me that there were 3 beautiful girls taking pictures of us particularly  me, I noticed it though that’s why I had more than 50 points on that game...:)

Manong Vic those are the real fans not the “AGA” he!he!. They did not finish the game though they left before the half time. I heard those beautiful girls were  balikbayans from US of A. I almost can’t remember the games anymore but just mention those fans ( the 3 beautiful girls ) and my mind immediately   flashes back.

Well, after all I never paid any attention to those beautiful girls. But too bad Mrs. Benilda Macanas is already around and she is the best defensive player not only that year its all time or in a lifetime. She guarded me all the perimeters I went and I can’t even aim my best shots.----:)

--Archie

ps..Don't you worry about Rain if she is here with us. We are ready to give her our hand and all possible help.. Remember she is my relative but she don't want me to call her auntie. he!he!

*******************************

Thanks for the photo and everything, Arch..I will see if I can work on the other photos...

No comments: