Wednesday, January 30, 2008

poem for all Moms

I love you mom...

Pour out some wine and I will reminisce
And I will go through my life's drama,
Remembering that when it seems that I'm hopeless
My mom will say the words that would get me back on track

I can always depend on my mom 
Who  always said "The Lord is always there.."

When I was a sick little kid
Mom kept me happy  There’s no limit all things on what she did
And all my childhood memories
are full of all the sweet things she did for me
and even though I acted crazy
Mom always understood me, saying "don’t give up,
The Lord is always there .."

You made me thank the Lord and
no words that can express how I feel
You never kept a secret from me, you always stayed real and honest

And I appreciated the way you raised me
and all the boundless love that you gave me

I wish I could repay all things you done b
ut there's a brighter day though, everything will be okay
If you hold on: it's an everyday struggle, and you got to roll on..
And I said " there's no way I can pay you back..."

Time passed by; I listened to all you said to me
You have witnessed that everything went okay

Then you said
"You paid me back already.."
Most appreciatingly...

Dear mom now I fully understand
And I am saying these words

Most appreciatingly...

--Archie Macanas

No comments: