Saturday, June 2, 2007

comments from...

Michelle & Ricky

That was really nice! Now I know where to "borrow" a faerie for my garden!

Oh and the fishing frogs called my house. They want their dry wit back. Or they will take the faerie hostage.  They're also upset that you put them on dry ground with the turtle. They don't like the turtle.

Yeah. By the way, Emma enjoyed the Seniors trip sooo much she wants to dance there every week. I told her we would have to see about arrangements.


Michelle

Manong Vic, I should be speechless after viewing your garden in detail, but you should know me by now. I'm now dreading the day you're going to see my yard, eeeek! Those hostas are magnificent. I can't grow hostas in my yard. Deers love 'em! Maybe I'll try putting them in pots instead. That "Bridal Veil", what is it? It's gorgeous!!!


 
rickytagamanaoag -

Sorry, I named it wrong: should be Bridal Bouquet, not Bridal Veil...It is a shrub and the flowers look like a bouquet..

Deers love Hostas?? Now I know what to use as bait in case I feel like eating venison...:)

No comments: