Tuesday, June 26, 2007

comments

on Norma's thoughts...

"Something good will come out of this..!"  -  what a positive attitude! It inspires boundless enthusiasm to move on with life no matter how dire the present circumstances are. Thanks for the inspiration, Norma.

I use another phrase to pump up my adrenalin whether I find myself in rock bottom or on top of the world – “This too shall pass”. When I’m down and burdened, it offers hope that I could climb my way back if only I’m willing to try. And when buoyed with intoxicating success, it reminds me that the moment of glory is just temporary, and I may lost it anytime if it goes to my head or stay complacent about it.

#1 Comment from masicampoboy

A writer once said: "Failure and Success are opposite faces on the same coin.." ---viccostes

 

No comments: