Thursday, June 7, 2007

from Miguelita's nephew

belated greetings..

dear uncle and auntie,

belated happy birthday! same with me here! (last may 30) ....


thanks for posting us in your blog, by the way my wife's name is minnie, my son in green shirt is your apo name migi, he's already 4 years old while the chubby baby is " maya ", named after auntie May. She's taking her vacation here sometime last november kaya we decided to name after her..

(auntie May, Miguelita's sister is from Seattle )


i have just finished the house plans for auntie May  which she requested while she was here, ( ill send some of the pictures  of my proposal sometime or maybe on my next mail). They are in my office computer.

She had bought a lot somewhere in Mexico, Pampanga,  a very nice and  luxurious subdivision which is now a landmark here in the Philippines! Its a great escape for relaxation! Auntie May took us all there for a site visit and we were fascinated!


She's planning to come back soon again to finalize the plans and hopefully build her 2 room simple yet modern type of mansion!!!!


Hopefully,  we could have  a vacation house someday!!!

Here's my other good news!!! aside from turning 34 last May 30, I have also received my 10th year award in the company and a promotion as a District Architect, well.. i dont know if it is really a promotion!! am afraid  its an additional task  and more responsibility!!  well I am just hoping for the best! (please find my attached pics together with my VP's and Pres.)

till my next mail,

regards to auntie, and my cousins, 

take care and God Bless,

Gilbert Hufana Viray

*****

Gilbert, the Man in Black is recieving an envelope. Wow! Legal Tender?...:)

 

Another good one!

No comments: