Sunday, June 3, 2007

portrait of a pixie

I "kidnapped" my own pixie before somebody else does, and I would not see it again. Its spot under the pine tree was really ideal, but it is just beside the Dixon Road sidewalk and anybody with an eye for art could just whisk it away.

So I brought it to my deck found a suitable pedestal. Yes, I placed this thing of beauty ( and a joy forever ) on it so I can see it each time I spend my time on the deck checking on my little brown - feathered friends...

The pixie on her pedestal...

 

Her shoulders are so lithesome..

 

.. with her eyes closed, her face exhibits that elfin half smile..

 

Yes, she has two rabbits, all bug eyed and wondering at the new things around them...

 

She wears designer boots too..Saw some of those at a Bloor street shoe store. Tag price?  $600...:)

 

Her wings are solid stone, not gossamer, but then..I do not care!

 

Her smile could be lethally captivating..could lead men to their destruction...So beware!!

*****************************

 

 

 

No comments: