Friday, June 1, 2007

FEEDBACKS, ETC...

 "...Please include me in your list. Let me know how much the printing cost and mailing. I am more than glad to have a copy of your book.

 
Thank you for encouraging us to write...."
 
***********************************
 
 " I didnt know you have such a compilation. I think AJ in print is a good idea. It makes a perfect gift for my old friends. I would like to order some copies which I would like you to send directly to some of them. However, you have to fill me in on the details of the payment. I could send you money thru western union, is that ok? How much would it cost me if you have to mail them to new jersey, hawaii, california, london and manila?
 
Hope to hear from you soonest..."
 
***************************************
 
".....I didn't even know that you include his story in your book.  Nice of you to do.  Please let me know how much, plus shipping so I can mail the check to you.
 
It's my pleasure to read your blog.  It's fun and I learned from it.  Thank you.  More power to you.
 
Say hello to manang.
 
***********************************
How much does the book costs.I enjoy Pangasinan setting stories, our roots.Thank you somuch for this email.
 
***************************************
 
THANK YOU ALL!
 
I will send you all the price info thru your e-mail addresses.Know that it will be reasonable. Will explain briefly how I arrived at the  price..Give me a few days to prepare the master pages. Once these are selected, edited and laid out, then I will ask you your proper mailing addresses..
 
Printing and binding won't take very long since the Kinko machines collate the printed pages..
 
There will be a number of selected photo essays to be printed in high resolution using heavy stock photo paper..
 
Again, thank you and watch for my e-mails....
 
**************************

No comments: